Friday, June 10, 2011

Random pics


Bradyn has started running and this was his first 5K. Yeah, Bradyn!

One of Joshua's interests has been finding and re-creating world record animals to hang on our play room wall. This is a picture of the proud boy standing in front of some of his world records. Biggest starfish, world's longest insect, and an elephant footprint.





In case you can't tell, this is a jellyfish (the pink blob on the back wall above the pictures). The blue crepe paper hanging on the ceiling represents the length of one tentacle. I think we had to go back and forth across our family room about 5 times to make it the right size.


Just a quickie shot of my four cute boys!

3 comments:

Jennifer Harris said...

Wow! Way to go Bradyn! I am way impressed with the drawings for these animals. Especially the bug, drawing and cutting out something that skinny took some serious skill! I can't wait to see you all in person in a couple of weeks. Yay!

Steve said...

I love seeing your family. Nancy and Bradyn you are raising some very intelligent and handsome boys. :) I am impressed with Joshua's world record animals. That is such a creative thing to do with your kids. I wish I had your talent of creative teaching Nancy. :)

Emily said...

So good to see your family! I can't believe how they are growing--guess that's what happens when you see each other once a year or less. :) You all look wonderful! Love you so much!