Monday, October 18, 2010

Witches Brew

Joseph is making a witches brew with all sorts of fun things. Do you dare to have a taste?
(You'll need to turn off the music player on the side of the blog so you can hear the video.)

4 comments:

Myrna said...

Where did you get that wonderful hat? Did you have a fan running or did Joseph make it move like that with all his stirring and stirring. I liked your video Joseph. Your school looks like tons of fun!

Emily said...

Such a cute little boy! Those sparkly eyes are going to be lady killers. What a fun stew. Love you guys!

Tracy Giles said...

I love the new blog! Thanks for telling me about it. Miss you! You have such a cute family :)

Amy said...

I am so glad you guys are enjoying the Halloween music! I love that hat on Joseph - where can I get one? :) So cute!!!